Monday, May 9, 2011

Free Dragon Ball Z Birthday Invites

"Dreams Found"




Walking in the shelter of my loneliness,

embrace my feet touch the sand,

the distance his eyes penetrating me,

distances and time stops.

...


I look at the sea horizon draws

and leave my footprints in the sand,

you see in the distance and come to me,

and feel the heart that goes on a rampage.

...

My words are muted before you,

but daydreams reborn

and flight to the shelter of your arms.

...

feel
your body and feel the embrace

of two worlds that merge

and live as I have lived in you.

...






Our kisses bound,

our mouths dripping with desire

go drinking every sip, liquor

our kisses.

...


feel the balm of your body and caress

world that explore,

these sunrises in your arms

those dreams in your mouth, in your essence.

...

My skin trembles in your hands wrapped

desire,

my pores dilate

embraced in the vicinity.

...


bells ring at night sound rests

at dawn is emerging



story of dreams and eternal love.

...

You and I, feeding on the fruit of the passion our dreams

regime embraced

found in the universe of love.

...


feel the universe within you,

and deposit in you the fire of my body,

and feel your climax

the heavens opened and they travel through time.

. . .






Lucia and Manuel

0 comments:

Post a Comment